Thursday, March 3, 2011

Childhood Confessions

Childhood Confession #1: I threw away whole pieces of food after dinner, because I thought the homeless dug through our garbage and I wanted them to have a quality dinner.

Childhood Confession #2: When we corrected our own papers in elementary school, I would mark some wrong even if they weren't because I thought my teacher would think I was cheating if they were all right.

Childhood Confession #3: SOME PEOPE LIKE TO ROCK SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO ROLL BUT MOVIN AND A GROOVIN'S GONNA SATISFY MY SOUL. &REPEAT &REPEAT &REPEAT

Childhood Confession #4: I pretended that orange was my favorite color because I felt bad that no one else liked it.

Childhood Confession #6: My sister said if I drank a jar of pickle juice, I could hang out with her and her friends... and I did.

Childhood Confession #7: I told my parents that if I died before them, I wanted them to stuff me and mount me on the wall like a deer so they wouldn't miss me (or maybe an attempt at becoming immortal?)

Childhood Confession #8: I sang the lyrics “piece of my Heart” by Janis Joplin as… “what’s love Dr. Do-Dr. Do-little” instead of “what’s love got to do, got to do with it?”

Childhood Confession #9: I was confused as to why people would die in movies just to make money, when they would be dead once they got paid.

Childhood Confession #10: I was convinced I was going to marry my dad and live with my parents forever.

Childhood Confession #11: I would steal my mom’s Vitimin C tablets to put in water to make “c” (tea) for my stuffed animals and me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You make me laugh out loud, in public.